Welcome to Hand Rehab
Hand Rehab specialises in providing physiotherapy and occupational therapy for hands. And it’s not just hands that we treat. Our speciality is in providing rehabilitation and treatment for all areas of the arm; specifically from the elbow through to the fingertips.
Our specialist area of physiotherapy includes treatments for: tendonitis and tendon injuries; carpal tunnel; joint injuries, nerve compression and nerve injuries; sprained fingers and thumbs; tennis and golfers elbow; arthritis and sports injuries.
We provide the full range of physio support and advice to ensure your recovery process can progress in an optimal manner. We understand the importance of providing tailored support and advice to help you with your recovery plan.
When booking an appointment, no referral is required. We are a Registered ACC provider. No ACC surcharge applies.
Our Hand Physiotherapy Treatments
Our more specialised area of hand therapy includes the following:
- Customised splints (where rest of the injured area is required to assist in the recovery process).
- Tailored rehabilitation and strength improvement programmes.
- Guidance and advice on both work and home based activities.
- Rehabilitation exercises to assist your recovery process.
- On-site recovery assistance treatments including massage, acupuncture, and joint/soft tissue mobilisation.
Our Physio Clinics | Greater Wellington Region
Hand Rehab has a number of clinics throughout the greater Wellington region. Please click on the link/s below to find the clinic closest to you: